Pashto great poetry by Sufi poet abdur rehman(rehman baba)

February 6, 2011

My Lord
Look! My Lord is such a great doer of things,
That my Lord commands full authority.
Of great and virtuous people that one can name,
My Lord is beyond them all.
He is not dependent upon others for His needs;
My Lord owes nothing to anyone.
He created life from nothingness;
My Lord is this kind of creator.
He has fashioned all created things;
My Lord hears all speech.
Of which there is no similarity or likeness;
My Lord is the maker of such scents.
Of every structure in this world or the one to come;
My Lord is mason of them all.
He is the reader of unwritten scriptures;
My Lord is the knower of all secrets.
The overt, the covert and the part-known;
My Lord knows them all.
What is created, what is concealed, what is between;
My Lord is aware of them all.
He does not have any associate in His kingdom,
My Lord is a king without a partner.
His oneness is not due to weakness,
For my Lord is infinite in one body.
He needs friendship from no one,
Whose friend is my Lord.
I don’t need to look elsewhere,
For my Lord is with me in my home.
He is not transformed or changed O Rahmān!
My Lord is always constant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Facebook Page

Advertisement

Followers